We assure you at Almualim Elect.devices &Mobiles Phone Tr.L.C.C that all the information we have collected from you will be dealt with in a proper manner.
The site collects “personal information”, which is data that can be used to identify people. The Site may also collect other data that does not relate to you personally. To learn more about the personal information we collect, read the following:
We receive information as soon as you fill out forms on the site, as well as when you register and subscribe to any services, including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, messages or other user forums), or when you participate in a competition or advertisement, or fill out a survey or when submitting a problem with the site
The information we receive from you includes:
1) Your correct date of birth, which is mandatory.
2) Any information you provide when communicating with us or sending us messages.
3) Any details of the actions you take on the site and the orders you place.
4) any details of your visits to the Website including without limitation your computer (IP) address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data of the sources you enter.
Once you order products from the site, we retain personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, delivery address and/or credit card billing addresses so that we can complete your orders and collect payments, and so that we can also inform you This also gives us the ability to manage your account and complete your other requests. Sometimes information can be obtained by authentication or identity verification.
We would also like to inform you that if any regulatory or governmental authority asks us to provide them with your personal information because of suspicion of any suspicious activity, we are authorized to do so
Use of Your Personal Information:
– Increase knowledge of your desires, fears, and favorites.
– Keeping you up to date with all new products, events, site changes, service updates, discounts and offers, through the latest updates.
– Collect statistical information for the purposes of marketing analytics.
– Communicate with you regarding your purchases, your account or customer service needs.
– Delivery of your orders that you have ordered from the site.
– Improve site design and traffic or improve customer patterns.
We may share your personal information with the following parties:
– with a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
– With our affiliates, service providers, and subcontractors who are hired to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as storage and delivery, marketing and advertising, software development, data processing, website hosting and management, technology and legal office service providers and accounting, auditing and any other third-party service providers. We guarantee that all of these service providers do not collect, use, or disclose personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or provide services to us or as required by law.
– With any potential seller or buyer of mualimstore.comor its assets.
– With our business partners, with your permission, they can send you the information that interests you.
– if we are under an obligation to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply the terms, conditions and other agreements, seek solutions or limit the damages we may suffer, protect rights or property or to ensure the safety or security of the Company, employees, agents, contractors, customers, site visitors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may need to contact you by email, post, phone and/or text for marketing and promotional purposes from time to time and we will also need your continued consent in accordance with your rights to opt-out from this contact if you wish to opt out of newsletters or any marketing communications Or an electronic promotion we send to you, just click on the “unsubscribe” link in our emails, or change your preference settings under the “My Account” section, and you can also contact customer service and they will assist you at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you unsubscribe from our promotional and marketing communications, this will not prevent us from:
– Communicate with you via email or other sources regarding the status of your current or previous relationship with us.
– Access to your personal information to protect and improve our database and website.
Access, change or delete your personal information
You can access your account at any time through the “My Account” section of the website. If your personal information changes in any way, you must immediately update it by entering the “My Account” section of the website or via email email@example.com
If you wish to delete your personal information, please let us know in the same manner as above and we will take necessary actions to delete it unless we need to retain it in compliance with applicable laws.
We are under no obligation to guarantee or assume any liability with respect to all information you provide to us.
Your personal information will be retained by us for a period of ten (10) years and will be used if necessary for troubleshooting and fraud prevention needs to assist in legal investigations or take any other actions permitted by law.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We will make every effort to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal information and to prevent unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized access, or other unlawful methods of processing it. However, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information that is stored or transmitted on our servers or obtained from another user will be protected from unauthorized access to the extent permitted by law. We will not be responsible for any theft, loss, unauthorized access, destruction or interception of any data or communications. Once you use the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to bear such risks and that mualimstore.com is not responsible for any of these matters.
We use information obtained from cookies for the following purposes:
– Monitor website traffic, such as the IP address from which you access the website, browser type, operating system used to access the website, the date and time of your access, and the pages you visited. and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our website.
– Knowing the repeat visitors to the site for statistical/analytical purposes.
– Interaction with online advertising is tracked anonymously, such as by monitoring the number of times the banner ad is viewed and the number of times it is clicked.
The information we collect through cookies may be related to other personal information you provide to us and is used for the following purposes:
– Identifying and knowing information about your personal experience of the site
– For commercial transaction purposes, such as credit card sales
– To monitor your use of the Site and improve our communication with you in several ways, such as sending e-mails about new and upcoming features related to the pages you visit frequently on the Site. Notify you
– To serve advertisements of interest to you while you are surfing the Internet.
We may report to a third party (such as advertisers) the results of our statistics on users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.